Your Homebuyer Checklist
Start your home loan off on the right foot and streamline the paperwork with Bank Central’s Homebuying Checklist. It’ll ensure that you are prepped and ready even before you step through the door.
Because no matter if it’s your first home or second home, we’re here to help you land the home of your dreams. Preparing your documents early on will speed up the process and reduce the stress of filling in missing pieces later. Start reviewing and prep your loan portfolio today.
Here's a list of documents we'll need once you've decided to proceed with the loan:
Employment Income Verification
- Last two years of W-2 statements
- 30-days of consecutive paystubs, including year-to-date earnings
- If applicable, proof of additional income – Social Security, Child Support, Alimony payments, Freelance work
- Personal Federal Tax Returns from the current and prior year
- If applicable, Business Federal Tax Returns with all pages and schedules including the Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement
- Last three months of your checking, savings, an investment statements
- The signed sales contract (and any addendums on the purchase of the home)
- Name and phone number of the insurance agent
- Contact info for the Title company or settlement name
- Copy of Earnest Money Check
- Copy of Photo ID and/or Permanent Resident Alien card (if applicable)
- If applicable, copy of Revocable Trust
- If applicable, recorded Divorce Decree
Depending on your circumstances, the type of materials you need will vary. Should you have any questions about the home loan process, feel free to contact one of our lenders to help you answer any lingering questions or concerns.
The information provided in these articles is intended for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as the opinion of Central Bancompany, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and does not imply endorsement or support of any of the mentioned information, products, services, or providers. All information presented is without any representation, guaranty, or warranty regarding the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information.