This handy fillable form will help assist you. You can also refer to the image of the check to find some of the necessary information.
For all wire transfers being sent to Bank Central, our headquarter bank in Jefferson City, MO serves as the Receiving Bank. The Beneficiary Bank will be Bank Central.
The sender of the wire transfer will need to provide their financial institution the following:
- Receiving Bank:
238 Madison Street, Jefferson City, MO
ABA Routing Number: 086500634 for domestic wires
SWIFT Code: CTUSUS44 for international wire transfers
- Beneficiary Bank: Bank Central
- Beneficiary Bank ABA Routing Number: 086519609
- Your Full Account Number: this is the account you want the money deposited to. If you are using the fillable form, the account number should precede the red number which automatically appears in the field when you select your Beneficiary Bank.
- Your Account Name: this is the name on your checking or savings account. The name on the wire transfer and the account to which funds are being deposited must match.
- Your Address: the mailing address that is associated with the checking or savings account the money will be deposited to.
- Additional Information: this can include reference information, etc.
The Incoming Wire Instructions form is intended for personal use only. For security reasons, never email or fax your personal / account information.