Online and Mobile Banking
With our BusinessLink Online Banking and Mobile App, easily view your account activity, pay employees, deposit checks, and more. Use our tools to help you maximize your finances efficiently and effectively today.
- Manage your cash flow and make safe and secure business transactions from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Set up accounts alerts and we’ll send you a text1 or email about your account balances, deposits and loan payments
- Set controls for money movement with secondary user approvals
- View up to seven years of statement history in one location
- Mobile app allows for fingerprint or facial recognition
Direct Connect with QuickBooks®
- Manage your money more effectively by integrating with Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Download current transactions for all checking, savings, and money market accounts
- Initiate transfers within the accounting software and then transmit these securely to the bank for processing
- Reconcile your accounts from one convenient location
Mobile Check Deposit
- Deposit checks from the office or on the go with our Mobile App
- Easy to use – just snap a pic of the front and back of the check
- Funds are available for use on the next business day if the deposit is made before 5:00 p.m. MDT
- Complete your payroll in-house in minutes using our simple and automated solution
- File and pay federal, state and most local payroll taxes – guaranteed
- Backed up 40 years of payroll experience, you won’t have to worry about payroll tax responsibility or ever-changing tax codes
- SSL encryption keeps your data safe and secure
- Collect funds from checks that have been returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF)
- Free service to our business customers
- Reimburses 100% of the check’s face value
- Simple to use with toll-free customer support
- A check-making service to prevent check fraud against your account
- Ensures stale-dated, voided or stop-pay checks are not paid
- Add Payee Positive Pay for an higher level of defense – the payee on the check image is compared to the issued file you provide
ACH and Wire Transfers
- Initiate Wire Transfers and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions
- Same-Day ACH debits and credits gives you access to an accurate representation of your funds
- Wire Transfers may be sent to both domestic and international destinations
To sign up for BusinessLink Online Banking, please visit any of our bank locations and speak with a Customer Service Representative.
BusinessLink Online Banking is free. Some services offered within BusinessLink may require additional fees, which you will be notified about beforehand. Those services include ACH and Wire capabilities.
To use BusinessLink Online Banking, you need either a computer, smartphone, or tablet that has Internet access and to a secure web browser. And yes, BusinessLink Online Banking is supported by Macs.
If you add the ability to initiate Wire Transfers and ACH transactions, you will need a special token to sign in.
Yes. During the enrollment process, you will be asked what you would like to use as your User ID. You can use any User ID you wish, as long as the User ID is not being used by another client. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password. For your own security, we recommend you do not use a password that may be easily guessed, such as your birth date or pet's name.
If you forget your User ID, please call our Technical Support telephone number listed on the sign-on page for BusinessLink Online Banking.
Admins may reset a password for any user directly within BusinessLink. Here's how:
- Select Administration from the main menu
- Choose User Profiles
- Under the Action column, select Reset Password from the drop down options
- Select Go
- Assign a Temporary Password
- Select Submit
Secret Word gives you an added layer of protection for BusinessLink Online Banking. Each time you log on, you will be prompted to verify your Secret Word in addition to entering you user ID and password. You will want to memorize the Secret Word you selected when you set up BusinessLink Online Banking. You will need to locate that word each time you sign in. If you do not see your secret word, verify you have selected “business” for the login. Also verify that you have keyed in your User ID correctly. If you are still unable to see you secret word, please call our Technical Support telephone number listed on the sign-on page for BusinessLink Online Banking.
A Token is used at sign-in for customers that initiate Wire Transfers and ACH transactions. A token is an added layer of security that generates a unique one-time security code each time you log in. Since your accounts cannot be accessed without both your login information (User ID and Password) and a Security Token, your online access will be protected by the highest level of security.
Security begins with your browser. To protect transactions, we only accept logins originating from a browser that supports the highest level of encryption (128-bit). Encryption prevents transactions from being read by unauthorized parties over the Internet. For Online Banking, we recommend you use one of the latest two versions.
For security purposes, your Online Banking session will timeout after 15 minutes of inactivity. Our Online Banking is designed this way to provide you with maximum security in case you forget to log out.
There is a fee of $6.95 per month up to 20 payments. If more than 20 payments are sent, there is an additional fee of 55¢ per payment.
Other important items to know about Business Bill Pay:
- Cut-off time for each business day is 2:00 p.m. MT. After this time, each request will be processed the following business day.
- There is no limit to the number of bills you can pay.
- There is a maximum limit of $25,000 per business day for standard payments.
- Checking accounts or money market accounts can be used for bill payment purposes.
- You can pay virtually anyone in the United States from credit card companies to delivery services. We are able to process any payments to federal, state, local tax agencies and court-ordered payments; however, no payment guarantee will be associated with these payments.