Whether you’re enjoying the fruits of your hard work, or currently planning for retirement, we’re here to help you establish a plan for all important stages of your life.
It’s never too soon to begin planning for retirement. The sooner you start saving, the more prepared you’ll be. For all of your questions, we have an answer. Our financial advisors and professionals will help you select a solution for your continuing success.
Central Investment Advisors
Investing can impact your financial growth, and it can help fund important milestones in your life — retirement, a second home, or your child’s education — or boost personal goals.
Our Certified Financial Planners can help prepare a personal financial plan that is tailored to your current situation, preferences, and tolerance for risk. With no-obligation initial consultations, you will have the opportunity to get to know a Central Investment Advisor and explore our services that can benefit you.
Central Trust Company
Central Trust Company manages portfolios for individuals, trusts, IRAs, corporations, retirement plans, charitable organizations, endowments, foundations, etc. Our client accounts range in size from $500,000 to more than $100 million, and we always make sure you are given the attention, personal service and experienced management that you expect and deserve.
We provide several “fee-only” wealth management solutions:
- Investment Management
- Fiduciary Services
- Financial Services
- Trust & Estate Services
- Tax Planning Services
- A traditional retirement account
- Tax deferred until after retirement
- You can make contributions if:
- You’re under the age of 70 ½
- If you earn income from employment
- You haven’t already maxed out ($6,000 a year or $,7000 a year if you’re over 50)
- Similar to a Traditional IRA, but with one key difference – Taxes
- You pay taxes on your contributions upfront.
- However, all gains are completely tax free after age 59 ½
- You can make contributions at any age if:
- You have earned income from employment
- You haven’t already maxed out as an individual ($6,000 if your adjusted gross income is less than $137,000)
- You haven’t already maxed out as a married couple ($12,000 if your adjusted gross income is less than $203,000)
Create a financial plan with a steady income, and secure your retirement future with a continuing financial agreement.
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Central Bank and Central Investment Advisors are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The investment products sold through LPL Financial are Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not Bank Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value. These products are not obligations of Central Bank and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Central Bank or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
The LPL representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business with residents of all states and the District of Columbia, except Delaware, Indiana, North Dakota, Rhode Island.