Open an Account
Select a checking account
$50 minimum to open any account
Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. Back to content
To avoid the monthly fee - you must receive electronic statements and one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2500.00 per statement cycle; or
- Maintain a recurring cumulative direct deposit of $500.00 per statement cycle; or
- Use your debit card at least 20 times for a point of sale (POS) transaction (transaction only counts if it has posted to the account during the monthly cycle; or
- The primary account holder is under the age of 25.
- Requirements to avoid the monthly maintenance fee will be effective the statement cycle following the primary account holder’s 25th birthday.
You can also waive your monthly maintenance fee by maintaining $25,000.00 average daily balance in all deposit accounts. (Checking, Savings, Money Market, or Certificate of Deposit).Back to content
To avoid the monthly fee - you must have a $15,000 average daily balance; or; maintain an average daily balance of $250,000 or greater in all deposit accounts during a monthly cycle; a $250,000 Central Investment Advisors relationship or be a Central Trust Company client. Back to content
To avoid the monthly fee - you must do one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000.00 for the monthly statement cycle; or
- Maintain $25,000.00 average daily balance in all deposit accounts for the statement cycle. (Checking, Savings, Money Market, or Certificate of Deposit).
Paper statements are available for a fee of $3.00 per statement cycle.Back to content
The Central Trust Bank operates under the brand names Central Bank, Jefferson Bank, and Bank Central.
Accounts under these brands are combined for FDIC Insurance coverage.