Bank Central together with Zelle®
Quickly send money to the people you know! Zelle makes sending money easy, fast, and safe!
Bank Central teamed up with Zelle to provide a safe and easy way to send money to family and friends. Whether you’re splitting a lunch tab with a coworker, sending a sibling money for your portion of a parent’s anniversary gift, or sending a child emergency gas money.
Bank Central and Zelle make sending and receiving money easier, and it works for almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S.
Money moves directly from one account to another without stopping, so you don’t have to worry about where your money is. Zelle is only available for personal accounts.
1. Open Zelle in the Bank Central App or Online Banking.
2. Follow the simple steps to enroll in Zelle.
3. Enter the email address or U.S. mobile number for the recipient of the money.
4. Enter the amount and press “Send”.
5. Track your payments in the Bank Central App or Online Banking!
Log into Online Banking
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.