Get in and get out without having to worry about it.
Since you use the Internet, you probably have a Google account. If your account manages your Email and logins, you can trust it with your card, too. No need to fumble with your card or sort through your wallet. With Google Pay, it’s all in your Google Account when you’re ready to pay.
Benefits of Google Pay:
- Google Pay protects you. When you pay in stores, it shares a virtual account number instead of your real card information to the merchant.
- Lost phone? No worries. Find my Device lets you lock and erase card data from anywhere.
- Go contactless with simple and fast verification.
- Download the app and enter your card information
- To pay in-person, just unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal
- For online purchases, you can use Google Pay on websites that have the following symbols:
Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Cards are issued by The Central Trust Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated